Job Title: Director of Administration & Human Resources
Employer: Kibaha Education Centre (KEC)
Duty Station: Kibaha
Application Deadline: 4th Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Head the Human Resources and Administration Directorate.
• Provide advice and support to Executive Director, Directors and staff on human resources related matters.
• Lead and oversee the implementation of all processes pertaining to human resource management functions. Lead and oversee the implementation of all administrative processes and procedures. ;
• Provide advice on interpretation, application and exceptions of human resource management related policies, regulations and rules.
• Administer payroll.
• Administer and provide advice on salary and related benefits, travel and social security entitlements,
• Determine and recommend benefits and entitlements for staff on the basis of contractual statuses
• Facilitate the understanding and implementation of the open performance JO I review and appraisal system (OPRAS). H co Prepare reports and participate and/or lead special human resources projects on labor laws and policies in relation to their rights and responsibilities.
• Oversee the implementation of occupational health and safety policy JUB id and procedures at the workplace. Facilitate for harmonious working environment in collaboration with the worker's union to attain organizational objectives.
• Facilitate the implementation of all processes related to staff welfare
• Organize, prepare agenda and take minutes of management committee, workers councils and other meetings as required.
• Prepare personal emolument budget of the centre.
• Act as internal consultancy on matters related to human resources & administration.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the executive director
Qualification and Experience
• Masters Degree either in Public Administration or Human Resources
• Management from any recognized University/Institution.
• Ten years working experience of which five years must be in a senior managerial position.
• Competence in implementation of Laws on system and experience in managing multidiscipline institution with career such as Health, Education, and Community Development is an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the institute salary scale PGSS 20.
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) On behalf of the Kibaha Education Centre (KEC), invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 36 vacant posts in the above public institutions.
1. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
2. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
3. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
4. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
5. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
6. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma. transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate
7. Professional certificates from respective boards
8. One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED:
• Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
• Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers,
• Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
• Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
• Applicants' with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
• Women are highly encouraged to apply
• Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview'
How to Apply:
Application letters should be posted to the following address. Hand delivery is not acceptable:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam.
Sekretarieti ya Ajira katika Utumishi wa Umma
S. L. P 63100,
Dar Es Salaam.