Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Employer: U. Consultancy
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th Aug 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
• Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
• Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
• Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information , Results Driven, Energy Level
• Must possess at least a Diploma
• Minimum of One year work experience in a similar position.
How to Apply:
All Candidates suitable for this position should send their CVs to email@example.com