Job Title: Customer Service Officers - (Two Post)
Employer: Azania Bank Limited,
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline:12th Aug 2013
Azania Bank Ltd is a Commercial Bank which has recently recorded fast growth. This growth has created employment opportunities. As for now, there exist vacancies at our Head Office and Branches for those who are willing to join well motivated work teams of Azania Bank family
• Manage Customer service desk effectively and efficiently
• Manage Accounts Opening/updating/Closing and the related activities
• Enter Customer information's in the system for accounts activation
• Performa TM/Bank Card and Pin Mailers issuance
• Prepare monthly report for Accounts open/c1osed/updated/not updated
• Perform SI Bookings
• Prepare Customer related correspondences
• Perform settlement account reconciliation Perform ATM/Bank card reconciliation
• Issue Balance /Bank statement to customers
• Perform FDR bookings
• Perform ATM reconciliation /Loading of cash and sending report to HQ
• Handle aborted /retracted cash
• Assist customers on how to activate their ATM Cards to the ATM Machine.
• Perform Check book ordering, recording, maintenance, calling customers to collect cheque books, unpaid cheque, and prepare monthly cheque books report, Scan and Link images.
• A Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration with at least TWO years J working experience in Banking Sector. A masters degree will be an added advantage.
• She/he should be computer Literate.
• Remuneration for successful candidates
• Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Only short listed candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How To Apply:
Applications must be attached with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names and addresses of at least two referees. Please provide telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees. Please apply in confidence to:
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028
Azania Bank Limited is an equal Opportunity Employer.