Job Title: Credit Risk Officers (4)
Employer: Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB)
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 28th August 2013
Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Credit Risk Officer (4 positions) to join the Risk Management and Compliance team based in Head office in Dar es Salaam.
Reporting Line: Directly to Senior Manager Collection and Recoveries(SMCR)
Location: Head Office, Dar es Salaam
Work Schedule: As per TPB Staff regulations
Division: Head Office
Salary: Competitive remunerations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
•Follow upon on performing consumer loans with branches through emails and calls, all received feedback should be compiled for further follow up to employers and individual customers.
•Follow up and monitoring of loan repayment cheques to all branches by ensuring that all received cheques are posted and to track uncollected cheques from Branches.
• Follow up to all customers with repayment arrangement every month especially those who are doing self deposit after termination or resignation.
• Follow up on all defaulting customers on charged off portfolio and deviations. e.g deceased, termination, abscond through branches.
• Ensuring that all accounts who qualified for charged off are charged off on time after close follow by both branches and credit risk team.
• Rescheduling of all non performing accounts which we have started receiving payments from their employers.
• Identifying all first payment defaulters and sending the list to branches for further follow up.
• Solving the queries and complaints which have been escalated to you in a professional manner.
• Close follow up on all ex-staff with outstanding liability with the Bank.
• Ensuring targets are met on amount collected especially on charged off portfolio.
• Doing all work related activities that may be assigned to you by your line manager.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an established Bank by the Act No.11 of 1991 as amended by Act No.11 of 1992.
TPB is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
TPB is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”
As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, TPB commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for TPB Betterment and the Nation at large.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
(i) Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Agricultural Economics from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
(ii) Computer literate is desirable.
(i) Minimum level of impairment.
(ii) Target met on amount collected.
(iii) Minimum number of uncollected cheques per month.
(iv) Ensure adherence to TPB Core values.
The Position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to submit their resume indicating the position title in the subject heading via e-mail to: email@example.com
Applications Via other methods will not be considered.
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety management.
Tanzania Postal Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management.
If you are not contacted by Tanzania Postal Bank Within seven (7) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Late Applications will not be considered.
Short Listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.