Job Title: Officer (Credit & Operations)
Employer: Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 7th Sept 2013
Role and Responsibilities:
• Critical analysis and preparation of fresh loan proposals / renewal of existing proposals for submission to various sanctioning authorities strictly observing various rules, regulations, guidelines of BOT and Bank.
• Preparation of security documents, getting signature of the borrowers, follow up for registration of security documents with various authorities for perfection.
• Pre-sanction, and post disbursement inspection of securities.
• All credit related operations such as opening of accounts, disbursement of loan, feeding of correct data in the computer system, making entries in the system, etc.
• Classification of loan accounts as per BOT guidelines and calculation of provisions.
• Preparation and submission of various returns, statements, etc to various authorities.
• Follow up with the borrower for repayment of loan, submission of various statements, insurance, land rent receipts, etc.
• Follow up with advocates on all legal matters, attending court cases and other related matters.
• Making correspondences with customers and various other authorities.
• Convene various meetings, preparation of agenda notes, minutes, reports, etc.
Qualification and Experience:
• Tanzanian candidates having following qualification and experience can apply;
• A graduate in any discipline.
• Good computer application skills
• Good analytical skills and experience in preparation of various reports for the Board and various Committees of the Board.
• Relevant experience of at least one year.
• The compensation package for all 'the above posts will be commensurable with the qualification and experience.
• Candidates for all the posts must be self-motivated, with good track record.
• They must have professional integrity and demonstrating ability to make Immediate and' positive impact in the operations of the Bank.
How to Apply:
All applications should have names of three official referees who are not relatives of the candidates. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs (with physical residential address), copies of all supporting documents along with a recent photograph should be submitted to address.
The Managing Director
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
P. O. Box. No. 5356
Dar es Salaam