Job Title: Consultant to Conduct a Mid Term Review Of Strategic Plan
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Aug 2013
• Establish whether or not the program is achieving its objectives and the likelihood of achieving intended outcomes within the Strategic Plan period.
• Scan and assess the internal and external forces impacting (in the short, medium and long term periods) on the implementation of the strategic plan to be addressed in the final half of the implementation of the strategic plan.
• Establish the effectiveness of programme, from design, implementation approaches and strategies to programme coordination.
Skills and Qualifications;
• Ability to incorporate mixed methods (qualitative and quantitative), which will include the collection of qualitative information through key informants interviews (KII) and focus group discussions (FGD).
• Extensive experience in producing assessment documents of high quality (share evidence)
• Proven ability and experience with communicating complex material to high level decision makers, political executives and policy makers.
• Ability to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organizational Partners
• Outcome harvesting knowledge would be an advantage
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from both Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians. Interested applicants should request for full terms of reference for this review.
Applicants should send: A proposal with a budget for the review, company profile and cover letter stating why you are interested to conduct midterm review for Sikika.
Send applications to:
The Executive Director,
P.O. Box 12183,
Dar es Salaam,