Employer: Futures Group
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 13th August 2013
The consultant will be responsible for costing two National M&E work plans for Tanzania. The consultant may be required to solicit technical inputs from key stakeholders in order to fully outline costing inputs. Additionally, the consultant will be required to collect costing inputs, and conduct a costing assessment for short-term and long-term activities. This project is to be completed under the MEASURE Evaluation project. The consultant will be provided with existing costing tools and resources to complete (adaptations may be necessary). The consultant will be supported by existing MEASURE Evaluation / Futures Group staff.
• Bachelor’s degree public health, program evaluation or similar field; advanced degree preferred
• A minimum of 1-2 years costing experience.
• Previous experience supporting PEPFAR and/or PEPFAR OVC programs preferred
• Ability to engage with a wide group of stakeholders, including government and international organizations
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating HIV programs; program management, capacity building and/or service delivery experience a plus.
• Resident field experience in a developing country, preferably in Africa, a plus.
• Experience with USAID reporting and financial requirements
• Team player, commitment to building local capacity and with tact and diplomacy to engage a wide range of sometimes challenging counterparts.
• Fluent English reading and writing
• Enthusiasm and vision; willing to spend extended periods outside capital city and in rural areas.
• Tanzanian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply
• Physical Demands:
• Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility
• Work Environment:
• Usual office working conditions free of disagreeable elements
How to Apply: