Job Title: Mechanical Engineer - 3 Posts
Employer: Tanga Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Tanga
Application Deadline: 2nd Sept 2013
Tanga Cement Company Limited, the leading manufacturer of the well known SIMBA CEMENT brand, has exciting job opportunities available for qualified, skilled and ambitious candidates. The place of recruitment and work station is Tanga.
Reporting to:Kiln 2 Project - Construction Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, Planning, Supervision,
• Organising skills, Problem solving, Industrial knowledge, Customer Relations,
• Report writing skills
• At least three (3) years' experience in cement or heavy industrial environment.
• Perform day to day Mechanical Engineering and construction management of the Kiln number 2 project.
• The candidate will also be responsible for safe working practices and environmental compliance.
The salary offered is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates who meet the above outlined criteria should apply in writing to the Human Resources Consultant, enclosing full typed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates to the following address:
Human Resources Consultant
Tanga Cement Company Limited