Job Title: Business Solution Manager
Employer: Airtel Tanzania
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2013.
To provide overall management of Business Technical Solution within defined quality, time and cost control. To Work with Corporate Sales Team to ensure customer requirements are understood for effective delivery of the projects.
• In charge of deploying Project management methodology in Business Solution Unit.
• Priorities projects with customers according to business solution availability of resources, systems and services.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Ensures project/proposal documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Co-ordinate with Radio and Core team on the requirements of the transport network i.e. Microwave, Fiber & IP Data Network.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for projects
• Work with Airtel Business Director together with Business Heads to ensure that Business Solution function supports the business requirements and operates in a cost efficient and beneficial manner and in accordance with company strategy and standards.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensure that Business Solution Unit function meets all agreed contractual service levels.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Develop, identify and create solutions for new business opportunity.
• Business Application Modernization (BAM) solution to support those needs and requirements.
Educational Qualifications & Technical Skills
• Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
• Good English, oral and written.
• MBA with technical qualification will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years of experience in application development.
• Familiar with a relational management, Project management and IT systems
• Team Management
• Leadership skills; Be able to work in a team, to have easy contact with end-users.
• Good knowledge of Project techniques, methodology, etc.
• Strong knowledge of IT Technicality in Telecommunication Industry.
• Strong knowledge of Transmission and MPBS on GSM Network.
• Knowledge in Optical Fiber Network Design, Wireless Network Design, Integration and operations.
• Strong knowledge in Microwave Transmission Design & Dimension.
• Ability to provide first line technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
• Good organizational and team work skills
• Sales Skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Exceptional integrity and responsible behavior is expected from the incumbent.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to: email@example.com with Position Title on the email subject line.