Job Title: Business Relationship Manager-SME-Kariakoo Branch (One Post)
Employer: Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB)
Duty Station: Kariakoo Branch
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013.
Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self motivated and highly organized Business Relationship Manager-SME-Kariakoo Branch (1 position) to join the Bank in Operations & Technology Department team.
Main Purpose of the Job
• Directly work with customers to deepen and secure new business relationships through the analyses of needs and provision of products and services.
• Creatively tailor products to meet individual customer needs. Responsible for the growth of quality Business loans portfolio
• Analyses and reviews quality of potential and existing business to ensure maximum profitability. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
• Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
• Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer's needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
• After consideration of individual case merits, recommend credits for approval by relevant authorities. Manages credit quality standards through effective management of risk according to the Credit manual policy.
• Be conversant with the AML/CDD requirements. Undertake actions to ensure compliance and report suspicions. Exercise due care and diligence in ensuring all anti-money laundering and COD requirements J are complied with. I Guide prospective customers who come over the counter for enquiries.
• Scrutinize internal vouchers to ensure that they are properly drawn and authorized in line with the approval limits.
• Ensure proper filling of customer credit documents and correspondents.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Growth .of the business banking products within the set targets.
• Geographical mix and sectoral distribution in line with the set thresholds.
• Achievement of the set targets on interest and other income from business banking product.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required:
• Bachelor degree/Advance diploma in Banking, Economics, commerce, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in Lending & Credit administration.
• Working knowledge of Equinox Functionality
Skills and attributes
• People Management skills Attention to details Prioritize Tasks
• Team player
• Salary and Remuneration
• The position attracts a competitive salary package, which include other fringe benefits.
How to Apply:
Send resume, credentials and testimonials (indicating the position title in the subject heading) via e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanzania Postal Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer