Employer: Azania Bank Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013
Role and Objective
• The Branch Operations Executive is the Assistant to the Branch Manager and hence responsible for meeting business targets set for the Branch.
• Tasks and Responsibilities
• Assist the Branch Manager in managing the branch operations and attaining both financial and non financial targets
• Ensure that front office staffs are, on daily basis, providing quality service to customers by conducting floor management at intervals and ensure that customers queries are responded to timely
• Manage branch cash reconciliation on daily basis
• Supervise back office operations
• Sign documentation and initiate, checking and approving transactions through computer system as per delegated authority
• Manage documentations which include custodianship of all vouchers
• Manage ATM operations and cash related duties
• Prepare and submit various reports as will be required by Branch Manager, Internal/External Auditors, Director of Banking Operations and Managing Director
• Manage accounting and administrative duties of the Branch.
• A Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy with at least TWO years working experience in Banking Sector. A masters degree will be an added advantage. Applicants should be computer Literate.
• Remuneration for successful candidates
• Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
• General Information
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How to Apply
Please send applications with attached with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names and addresses of at least two referees, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees to:
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028