Job Title: Branch Head
Employer: Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 7th Sept 2013
Role and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of annual plan and growth trajectory in consultation with Head Office.
• Developing new marketing programs or incentives to increase the deposits, advances and services offered by the. bank. Following all bank policies as determined by the Board of Directors.
• Addressing and handling customer complaints, discrepancies in accounts or shortages from the various tills or teller areas of the bank.
• Providing assistance to bank clients and making sure that they are satisfied with bank services now and In the future. Attending Inspection, Audit, BOT Examination Reports and timely submission of reply of the same.
• Timely submission of various reports, returns, etc. to various authorities.
Qualification and Experience:
• Tanzanian candidates having following qualification and experience can apply;
• A graduate in any discipline
• Good computer application skills
• Good analytical and supervisory skills. Leadership and decision making skills are essential.
• Relevant experience for 2/3 years essential.
• The compensation package for all 'the above posts will be commensurable with the qualification and experience.
• Candidates for all the posts must be self-motivated, with good track record.
• They must have professional integrity and demonstrating ability to make Immediate and' positive impact in the operations of the Bank.
How to Apply:
All applications should have names of three official referees who are not relatives of the candidates. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs (with physical residential address), copies of all supporting documents along with a recent photograph should be submitted to address.
The Managing Director
Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
P. O. Box. No. 5356
Dar es Salaam