Employer: Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:13th Sept 2013
Architects and Quantity Surveyors Registration Board is a government institution enforcing Act No.4 of 2010; among its function is to register and regulate conduct of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, other disciplines in construction and their firms
Holder of a basic University degree or equivalent in Finance or Accountancy and a holder of CPA (T) or ACCA with five years experience and registered with relevant Professional Board.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to the Registrar for Management of Human Resources to ensure that all Departments are adequately provided with proper personnel and material assets.
• To coordinate and supervise administrative services of the Board.
• To prepare annual reports of the Board.
• To review staff performance appraisal and recommend appropriate action.
• To advise the Registrar on matters related to Finance and Administration.
• To supervise the implementation of accounting functions by ensuring collection, classification, recording and reconciliation of accounting data regularly.
• To ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts as well as preparation of budget report.
• To ensure effective management control of the funds and assets of the Board.
• To initiate and recommend improvements in accounting system.
• To assume full responsibility for Revenue and Expenditure Control; and in particular collection of fees,
• Recovery of Debts, Loans and Advances and Purchases of materials and services.
• To effect authorized payments.
• To ensure timely preparation of annual budget.
• Responsible for management of human' resources.
• To ensure that all departments are adequately provided with proper personnel and material assets.
• To ensure that employees of the Board are insured as required.
• To cause book of accounts to be audited.
Salary Scale: As per Scheme of Service of the Board.
How to Apply:
Eligible persons are requested to submit their handwritten applications to the undersigned on ,including certified copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts and signed current curriculum vitae, with names and contact addresses of three informed referees.
Architects & Quantity Surveyors Registration Board,
P. O. Box 72673,
TEL: 2110292, Fax 2117535,
Tetex H'se Pamba Rd. 2nd Floor,