Employer: Dar es Salaam University College of Education
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Aug 2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions at the Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUGE) situated at Chang'ombe, Temeke District, Dar es Salaam.
Areas of Specialization
- Language Education (1)
- Informatics (1)
- Physics (1)
- Linguistics (2)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Applicant must possess a minimum GPA of 4.0 at Master's degree Level and an undergraduate degree with an overall GPA of 3.8 or higher with a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subject from a recognized University. ,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals where applicable for undergraduate programmes under close supervision.
- To prepare material for practical and tutorial exercises. To conduct research under close supervision.
- To carry out consultancy in community services under close supervision.
- To publish articles and research findings. To write teaching manuals and compendia.
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia.
- To perform any other duty that may be assigned by the relevant authorities
Attractive Package will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with hi/her qualification and experience
How to Apply:
The Application must be handwritten and supported with resume/CV.
Two recent passport size photos, copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts and the applicant's birth Certificates must be attached.
Names, positions and contact addresses (including telephone numbers) of three referees should be provided in the resume/CV
Applicants should indicate the permit reference number i.e. (BC/I 0187/0 IIG/61) in their letters.
Applicants who are Public Employees should channel their applications through their employers.
Applicants for administrative positions should be below 45 years of age.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the;
Deputy Principal (Administration)
Dar es salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
P.O. Box 2329
Dar es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.