Employer: Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Duty Station: Iringa, Mufindi
Application Deadline: 2nd Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in the management of factory, productivity improvement and ensure production targets/parameters are achieved.
• Ensures good manufacturing practices during the shift
• Advises the manager in ensuring that the factory's annual revenue budget & expenditure controls are in place
• Ensures hygienic conditions of both the factory & workers are maintained.
• Trains and coaches operators and artisans on tea processing
• Supports delivery of business targets aligned to the agreed Jobs to be Done (JTBD) and proactively drive agreed initiatives e.g. Business
• Transformation (BT), Compass into Action, etc
• Handles any Industrial Relations issues in the factory/shift.
• Responsible for routine implementation of all company policies and procedures in the factory
• Participates in the preparation of Factory budgets & Capital Expenditure Proposals
• Accountable for the custody of all the Company assets in the factory while on shift.
• Responsible for the implementation of TPM in the factory
Relevant skills and Experience
• Graduate or Diploma in Food Science, Production Technology, Agricultural/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical
• 4 Years experience.
• Effective communication and influencing skills
• Good communication skills eg spoken/written English and Swahili languages
• Good computer skills
• Flexibility with work hours depending on business needs
• Experience in Supply Chain operations
• Manufacturing Strategy Development
• Manufacturing Performance Management.
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to the address below. Eligible candidates are required to submit detailed CV with names of three referees and an application letter.
Unilever Tea Tanzania Ltd
Iringa - Mufindi
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer