Employer: National Institute of Transport (NIT)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists the Dean of Students in Students’ Counseling and Guidance.
• Coordinates students’ culture, recreational and sports activities.
• Takes care of students’ welfare and ensures that the sick are urgently attended and been taken care of satisfactorily.
• Provides counseling and Guidance to students;
• Advises Students in the operation of the Students Organization at the Institute and supervises the election of its leadership;
• Performs any other duties as delegated by the Dean of Students.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Social Welfare/Sociology/Guidance and Counseling or Community Development.
• Work experience of at least six years in the High Learning Institution will be an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package according to institution`s salary scale PGSS 13
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam