Job Title: Assistant Accountant - 1 POSITION
Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 14th Aug 2013
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement is inviting for a young fresh graduate to fill in the above vacant position.
Qualification: The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
• Computer proficient with knowledge in MS office.
• Must have good planning and organizing skills and the ability to perform well under pressure.
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili languages.
• No experience required.
• Maintaining up-to-date Purchase Invoices Register including receiving and recording of invoices in the Invoice Register.
• Ensure easy traceability of invoices at any time.
• Posting invoices in EXACT, filing and safekeeping of supplier invoices and supporting documentation.
• Fixed Assets;
- Capex budgeting
- Capex Management ( Webtool Reporting and Control of AFEs)
- Control of Fixed Assets
• Reconciliation of General stores inventories between Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and EXACT and posting Journal Vouchers in EXACT.
• Preparation and Analyses of schedules for external auditors, including tax auditors
• Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA) compliance with the company requirements.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
How to Apply;
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited,
P.O. Box 1950.
Dar es Salaam.