Job Title: Admission Officer II
Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive and process applicants’ forms.
• Compile list of applicants for admission.
• Arrange process and distribute letters of admission to qualified applicants.
• Open file for newly admitted students.
• Prepare students admission master roll.
• Compile and maintain student’s records.
• Prepare quarterly and annual reports.
• Assist in promotion of academic programmes.
• Assist heads of departments in student’s related matters.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Education from a recognized institution.
• Should have computer skills.
• Working experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Terms of Services
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
• Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam