Employer: DOUR Tanzania Company Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 2nd Sept 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform secretarial duties, data entry, receive and screen office calls and correspondence, respond to routine telephone enquiries, forwards calls to appropriate party.
• Read and analyze incoming memo's, submission and reports in order to determine their significant and plan their distribution.
• Great visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Open, sort and distribute documents, records and report.
• File and retrieve company documents, records and reports
• Performing general duties such as ordering suppliers, maintaining records management system and performing basic book keeping work.
• Prepare payment voucher as per instruction from Finance Manager, Stamps all accounts payable checks match with their original invoice, proforma invoice and prepare for mailing in timely manner.
• Prepare imbursement foam and submit to Finance Manager for advance payment of including travelling and petty cash before the last day of the month.
• Process telephone bills and distributes vouches for payment to finance department
• Types check as directed by finance Manager
• Responsible for maintaining petty cash drawer and distribution of petty cash to other department when necessary
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents Scanning and sending daily sales report-from marketing team to appropriate person.
• Making travel arrangement for senior executive
Qualifications and Experiences:
• Graduation from recognized secretarial school supplemented by 1-3 years of responsible secretarial experience or equivalent consideration of education and experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as bylaws, rules product information brochures, inert literature, ability to quickly alphabetize files,
• Requires good knowledge of the English language and excellent speaking
• Ability to add, subtract, multiplies and divides all units of measures, ability to compute rate ratio
• Reasoning ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instruction
• Ability to handle number of admin function independently
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are invited to post their cover letters, Curriculum vitae with the name and contact of three references at our Head Office.
Dour Tanzania Company Ltd
Plot No 104, Samora Avenue
P.O BOX 77535
Dar es Salaam