Employer: Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th August 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow up on Students’ Loans.
• Act as a program officer of departments.
• Deal with general office administration in any section falling under administration functions.
• Ensure general cleanliness of office surroundings.
• Ensure that utility services are available and functioning.
• Ensure that estates, office buildings, fixed and other properties are properly ensured and
• well maintained.
• Handle welfare schemes.
• Deal with repairs and renewals of buildings equipment.
• Handle safety and security matters.
• Arrange for allocation of office space and deployment and
• Assist in supervising the registry for its works proper functioning.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Public Administration, or Human Resources Management, In addition, the applicant should have computer skills, working experience in HR will be an added advantage.
Terms of Contract
• Permanent and pensionable terms and favorable conditions of service
• Attractive remuneration salary according to institution`s scale PGSS 10
How to Apply
All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated. Send an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers to:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar Es Salaam