Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: UNDP Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 23rd Aug 2013
UNDP Tanzania Office wishes to recruit a suitable Tanzania national to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Secondary education. Certification in administration desirable
- Five years of relevant experience in administration or programme support service Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word,
- Excel, etc.).
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- UNDP Procurement Certification programme required.
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying.
Interested candidates, please apply through this link http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=38973
Note: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV please upload a copy of updated P11 Form instead of a Cv.
P11 form is mandatory and is downloadable from the Website Link below
Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNDP is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experiences and resources to help people build a better life.
6th Floor, International House, Shaaban Robert St./Garden Avenue.
P. O. Box 9182,
Dar es Salaam,