Monday, 5 August 2013
150 Sponsorship and Program Facilitator Jobs at World Vision in Tanzania
Job Title: Sponsorship and Program Facilitator (192 Positions)
Job Ref No: WVT/P&C/F13/55
Employer: World Vision Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanga Region, Dar es salaam and Morogoro, Dodoma Region and Singida Kilimanjaro, Arusha and Manyara Regions Shinyanga,Tabora, Simuyu regions Kagera region Shinyanga,Tabora, Simuyu regions
Application Deadline: 11 August, 2013
World Vision Tanzania is seeking to recruit a suitable candidates to fill the following positions of Sponsorship and Program Facilitator
Purpose of the position
Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of program development and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well being outcome as per World Vision standards
1. Implement and report on all planned activities within the Area Development Prgrom
2. Sensitize, Mobilize and facilitate Community engagement and advocacy within the project area
3. Sponsorship management
4. Monitor all Registered Children within the project area as per World Vision standards
5. Advocate for child Wellbeing and Child Protection
6. Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs, IGA groups
Minimum Qualification required:
• Diploma in Social Science from accredited College/University in Agric. Economics., Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
• Preferred: Degree /Advanced Diploma in Agric. Economics, Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
• Experience: 1 - 2 years in programming
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Report writing skills
• Networking and influencing skills.
• Highly reliable and dependable.
• Passion for children.
• Programming skills
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
• Computer skills
• Community Facilitation skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications letter (addressed to People and Culture Manager) together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials, contacts and three referees to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please site the Region you are applying for as title of your application