Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 9th Aug 2013
Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of Freelance Sales Executive
• The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas:
• Thoroughly familiarizes oneself with comparative (own and competition) readership, circulation and rates and cost of advertising in all print and electronic media.
• Identifies potential advertising clients. studies their business, current and potential customers and to convince the clients the value and benefits of advertising in newspapers and publications published by the Company.
• Executes sales by discussing and obtaining accurate client requirements. size of advertisements dates for insertion and price and obtains confirmation signatures of the authorized client representative.
• Assists clients in the preparation of the advertising copy and leases with the Graphic Designer for professional advice on artwork.
• Prepares daily call plans and reports and discusses them with the Classified Sales Manager and reports any problems encountered for assistance and guidance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: Basic University Degree Professional: Diploma in Sales & Marketing
Experience: 1-2 years working experience
Excellent communication skills (English & Swahili)
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates and a day time telephone contact to:
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.