Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 17th Aug 2013
Manager, Stores ensures the streamlined operation of the Yard and Stores department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
• Reports to the General Manager.
• Develop and administer an annual budget and ensure all spending are within approved budget.
• Set priorities, assign work to personnel, and set schedules for completion of work.
• Relate with third party service provider in line with BEVERAGE COMPANY policy and monitor progress and quality of work.
• Ensure compliance on corporate policies and SOPs on Yard and Stores at plant level.
• Provide support for recruitment and evaluation of Stores Officers and Stores Clerks.
• Administer policies and procedures governing Yard and Stores management operations in line with BEVERAGE COMPANY Policy.
• Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Shift manpower planning and efficient execution of yard and warehouse activities.
• Planning the allocation of yard/storage space for various products.
• Ensuring maintenance of accurate and timely reporting of yard operations.
• Recording and accepting of stocks from production inclusive for glass and plastic from both plants.
• Conducting daily stocks verification and reporting variances promptly.
• Maintaining and reconciling stocks of each shift. Guide his/her team on the best practices in warehouse handling and storage.
• Effective and efficient deployment of forklifts.
• Handle stock transfers to within Location and upcountry locations such as Morogoro / Dodoma / Lindi / Mbeya / Iringa / Arusha and Mwanza and UPC / Tanga areas.
• Loading and offloading of own, 3rd party, DHL and hired trucks.
• Ensure the meeting of productivity standards for labour contractors within the Yard and Store operations.
• Meeting the KPI’s for breakages, forklift operations, daily stock cover, empties management inclusive of empty preparation for production, zero missing’s in correlation with security services on site.
• Continually reinforce a safe work environment for the entire Yard, including OSHA and accident reporting and tracking
• Ensures all training (safety, fork lift, pallet jack, on boarding) procedures are followed and recognize opportunities for improvement
• Facilitates agenda for team meetings and training for the entire team.
• Performance reviews conducted with staff, monthly one-on-one’s and leave management.
• Daily KPI reports to GM as instructed by GM.
• Close working relationship with Finance Manager on variances reducing any errors that might occur.
- Masters Degree in Stores Management or a related field and at least 8 years working experience in similar responsibilities. Must be registered with NBMM in category of approved supplies Officer and hold CSP.
- By promotion of Assistant Manager, Stores who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years. Depending on availability of position.
How to Apply:
Send CV's to; email@example.com