Job Title: Web Designer
Employer: SMART CODES'
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 4nd Aug 2013
You love to develop software? You have an eye for good-looking design? “Look”, “Feel” and
“Usability” must be in line? It’s important for you to have a dialogue between User and Service?
Your Mock-ups & Wireframes implemented is highest motivation. And you want to be part of a
fast growing company? Then please apply for a position within the SMART CODES' team. We hire
a Website Designer in full time for our office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
• Planning, design and implementation of Web Development Projects
• Maintenance and optimization of web platforms
• Implementation of new and enhancements of existing features
• Provide individual and client-specific solutions with modern front-end technologies
• Development of innovative and dynamic web applications
• Ensure the browser and mobile compatibility for every output channel
• Provide and maintenance the relevant documentation
• Provide guidance and support for Web Applications
• Development of e-Commerce back-end Web Services
• Web Usability Test and optimization
• Co-operate closely with Project Management and Software Development Team to
• implement projects
• Analysis of new product features, technical conception and creative implementation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience/
• 2+ years experience, focused on projects in web development
• Very good understanding of usability and technical creativity
• Attention to details and pixel-precise accuracy of design specifications in HTML5, CSS
• Flexibility and enthusiasm for new technologies
• Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading
• development to a completed and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within
• the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
• Experience/ interest in eCommerce solutions
• Structured, analytical and self-contained working style
• Fluent in English (Machine language skills are welcome ? )
• Excellent communication skills and capacity for the team work.
• Know-How of Web Frameworks (jQuery, ect.)
• Experienced with CMS or similar
• Experience with database systems e.g. MySQL as well as common persistence
• technologies and patterns.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter via: email@example.com
For more information, visit our website: www.smartcodes.co.tz.