Employer: National College of Tourism (NCT)
Duty Station: Temeke campus
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
• Travel & tourism (Temeke campus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing Quality Training in Tourism Studies.
• Prepare Scheme of work, Lesson plan and notes.
• Provide Theory, Demonstration and Practical Training in the relevant subject areas.
• Conduct and support Research and Consultancy work in the area of specialization.
• Assess learner needs and supervise daily activities of students.
• Carry out Assessment including Setting, Supervising and Marking exams.
Qualifications And Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Travel and Tourism Management from recognised Institution.
• Working experience of at least three (3) years in the Travel and Tourism Management,
• Candidates with IATTA Qualification will be having an added advantage to the post.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.