Job Title: Trade Development Manager
Employer: MIC Tanzania Limited ( TiGO )
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 10th August 2013
Job ID #: 801
You are responsible for developing the Tigo Cash distributions channels segmentation, managing the liquidity and visibility in the point of sales.
• Develop and propose model segmentation of the Distribution of Tigo Cash.
• Evaluate channel partners, manage requests, storage, distribution and control of the POS materials.
• Check the presence of brand in the POP & Retails.
• Report monthly the performance and goals of Direct Force as well as evolution and growth in POS
• Compliance with Operational Excellence initiatives and regulatory requirements
• Consistent monitoring of agent quality (liquidity & compliance)
Managing relationship with the agent and oversee their training
• University degree in Business Administration, Industrial or Commercial Engineering, Marketing
• 2-3 years of experience in Distribution in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company.
• Good Knowledge of the Mobile Financial Services
• Ability to influence others and work under minimum supervision
How to Apply: