Employer: DCB Commercial Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 02nd August 2013
DCB Commercial Bank PLC, a private Commercial Bank wishes to recruit a qualified person to fill the following vacant position resulting from the implementation of the expansion programs taking place.
The SME Manager is responsible to the Chief Manager Credit for matters relating to credit analysis, coordinate, monitoring and review the SME Business performance, and for ensuring the efficient conduct of the Credit Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take leading role in mobilizing deposits and growing non-interest income from SME,
• Appraise SME credit applications above the Branch Managers limit from branches and provide recommendations for decision making,
• Become a key contact between SME and the Bank,
• Coordinate the SME business deals by proposing the financing structure as well as pricing,
• Advise the Bank, on all aspects of the development of SME business,
• Take a leading role in driving SME activity, through networking and promoting SME activity with branch Managers.
• Actively build the capacity of the Credit Officers through on-going mentoring and support in order to ensure quality credit application and SME Business Growth.
• Monitor and review the SME Business performance to ensure that the targets are met.
• Review with Credit officers and Branch Managers client feedback, market intelligence, workshops/focus group reports and review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign or re-launch is appropriate.
• Co-ordinate budget objectives of the responsibility area on the SME business to ensure targets are achieved as per approved budget.
• Preparing budget and projections for the SME business. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective and potential customers to benefit from the loan product
• Ensure that customer satisfaction for the SME products are achieved by providing accurate advise for selling in line with customers expectations.
• Monitor and ensure SME business portfolio performance is go.od and within the acceptable risk level.
• Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior.
• Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel and Word).
• Good communication with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili).
• Strong credit analysis skills.
• Good business management, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
• Strong relationship and sales management skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank's loan products, policies and procedures.
• Holder of B.Com/ BBA Degree, BA Economics or Advance Diploma in Business
• Administration/ Banking.
• 5 years working experience as SME Manager/ or similar position in a reputable Bank.
• Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
How to Apply
All Applications indicating their contact addresses including telephone numbers should be sent to:
The Managing Director
DCB Commercial Bank Plc
P.O BOX 19798
Dar es Salaam