Job Title: Short-term technical specialists
Employer: Chemonics International
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 1st Sep 2013
Chemonics International seeks short-term technical specialists to comprise a cadre of technical specialists to support the USAID-funded Tanzania Capacity Development for Partners of Accountability (CDPA). We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Technical expertise is needed in the following areas:
• Strategic planning and management; financial management; knowledge management; organizational development; advocacy; social accountability monitoring; gender-based budgeting and planning; and curriculum design.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field required
• Minimum of five years of relevant experience in the above areas including development of materials and guides, training of trainers, and work with civil society, government, and marginalized groups
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Knowledge of Tanzanian social and political structures at the national, regional, and local levels preferred
• Ability to think creatively in conceptualizing relevant activities
• Fluency in written and spoken Kiswahili preferred
• Proficiency in written and spoken English required
• Agreement to be included in a CDPA trainer database.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and Cover Letter outlining your relevant experience via electronic submissions to sp;by September 1, 2013. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
In addition, please download and complete our EEO self-identification form and separately submit it to EEOselfidentify@chemonics.com when applying for this position. Please include the name of the position and the country in the subject line. If you prefer not to disclose your sex, race, or ethnicity, you may check “I do not wish to complete the information requested.” Thank you for completing the form and supporting our equal employment opportunity reporting requirements.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, or genetic information.