Job Title: Senior Stores Officer II
Employer: Shugulika Recruitment
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 17th Aug 2013
• He/she may be appointed as Stores supervisor
• The Warehouse Supervisor is in charge of the loading or offloading trucks.
• Will be responsible for the correct filling of all orders, all trucks need to be loaded or offloaded correctly and in a timely manner.
• Will also be responsible for tracking inventory on a daily basis and for maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
• The Supervisor will assign, utilize and coordinate labor/manpower effectively. Will coordinate and direct clerical staff.
• Will process paper work promptly and accurately, giving attention to details.
• The Supervisor will effectively control cost for the pick and load/offload operations as well as use positive reinforcement to improve team member performance.
• Continually reinforce a safe work environment for the entire Yard, including OSHA and accident reporting and tracking
• Ensures all training (safety, fork lift, pallet jack, on boarding) procedures are followed and recognize opportunities for improvement
• Facilitates agenda for team meetings and training for the entire team.
• Must possess a high level of organization, planning and analytical skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks / diverse duties while determining appropriate priorities for their completion
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain composed in high pressure situations
• Must be flexible to work any and/or all shifts, includes nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Provides on job training to Yard and Stores staff
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Timely loading/offloading of trucks
• Correctness of documentations
• Timely preparation of reports
• Correctness of reports
• Tidiness of Yard and Stores surroundings
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Stores Management or a related field and at least 6 years working experience in similar responsibilities. Must be registered with NBMM in category of approved supplies Officer
- By promotion of Stores Officer I who has demonstrated outstanding performance, and worked in that capacity for at least 2 years. In addition he/she must be registered by NBMM as approved Supplies Officer.
- Ability to prepare complex, analytical written reports.
- Detail oriented
- Ethics & Integrity
- Problem Solving
- Team player
- Time management
- Accounting practices
- Knowledge of Materials Management
- Best Practices
- Ability to supervise subordinates and resolve complains.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety issues
How to Apply:
Send CV's to; email@example.com