Job Title: Secondary Teachers
Employer: The School of St Jude
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2013
The School of St Jude, a charity funded school is seeking applications from qualified teachers to Teacher A Levels at our Secondary School in Usa River.
We are taking applications in the following subject areas Geography, History, Bookeeping, Accountancy, Commerce & Economics, Kiswahili, English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Library and Physical Education.
Successful applicants for these positions must possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Bachelor of Education or equivalent subject area from an accredited university
• A high level of proficiency in spoken and written English
• An ability to work within a team of teachers and collaboratively with the Heads of Department and School Leaders
• An ability to demonstrate and work patiently, flexibly, reflectively, and independently
• A commitment to personal professional development and improving the quality of student learning
Tanzanian Citizens Only
How to Apply:
Hand deliver A Curriculum Vitae, Copies of qualifications to our front gate at Moshono Campus. Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org