Job Title: Relationship Manager Agribusiness - (One Post)
Employer: National Microfinance Bank PLC (NMB)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 13th August 2013
Are you what we are looking for?
If your answer is yes, then below is a great career opportunity for you, therefore if you believe you are potential candidate aspiring growing your career at NMB and you have required credentials, qualifications and experiences, see below detailed requirements:
Under the Supervision of Zone Manager, North
Responsible for marketing agri-business products, Process and assessment of agri - credit applications, review credit appraisals from Loan Officers and analysing performance of all agri-loan products in his/her area of operation against the set budget and ensure quality standards of the agri-loans are complied with and advice Manager/Senior Manager Agri-Business on implications and corrective measures for any anomaly .
Main Accountabilities for Relationship Manager Agribusiness
• Appraise agri -loan products in his/her area of operation/zone and forward to Manager Agribusiness with recommendations
• Review credit appraisals from Agri Loan Officers/Loan Officers before forwarding to Head Office Agribusiness Department
• Monitor and Supervise all agri-loans issued and disbursed in his/her area of operation/zone to ensure good and quality portfolio
• Training and coaching Agri-Loan Officers/Loan Officers on agri-loan product appraisals
• Ensure weekly/monthly/monthly agri-loan portfolio report indicating performance and status are prepared and submitted on time
• Assist branches and zones to prepare budget for' all agri-loan products in his/her area of operation/zones
• Prepare and review strategies for marketing of agri-loan products both existing and 0 be developed from time to time.
• Prepare action plan for implementation and achievement of budget objectives for his/her area of operation/zone
• Holder of a first degree in Agribusiness/Economics or its equivalent
• Master Degree will be an added advantage
• An experience of three years with financial institutions lending to agriculture or with large agri-companies or NGO's dealing with agriculture
• Good business management, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
• Good credit assessment and project appraisal skills
• Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word and Access)
• Good communication with high proficiency in the use of (English and Kiswahili)
• Good knowledge of banking operations at branch level and core banking system
• Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank's loan products, policies and procedures.
• Market competitive packages, commensurate with the qualifications and experience
How to Apply:
“To apply for any of the above vacancies, please go to the www.nmbtz.com click ‘career’ view instructions on how to apply under Application”
Please be advised no paper applications would be accepted.
*NMB is an equal opportunity employer.