Job Title: Regional Director
Employer: MIC Tanzania Limited ( TiGO )
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 10th August 2013
Job ID #: 825
To supervise the operations of the Lake region
- Monitor, Motivate and supervise day-to-day work of commercial, technical and sales managers and staff.
- In coordination with the Marketing team, develop and execute marketing programs and sponsorships associated with the growth of the TIGO brand in the region
- To ensure that the business is operated to the highest standards in line with the mission statement and values
- Agree objectives in line with business and brand objectives and values, and ensure Managers carry out appraisals with the teams
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for Health and Safety
- Build strong communication links with the local authorities
- Grow the subscriber base from its significant number of existing subscribers.
- Manage region’s annual business planning process and subsequent compliance with approved budget.
- Be aggressive in reducing and then keeping costs under control.
- Manage regular reporting of information to the General Manager.
- Manage subordinates to meet plans and targets and maximise performance.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
• University degree in management, Industrial Engineer an MBA or Master’s Degree is an added advantage
• Minimum 5 years work experience in Leadership role or managing teams
) in FMCG, Telecommunication
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
How to Apply