Employer: DCB Commercial Bank PLC
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 31st Jul 2013
DCB Commercial Bank PLC wishes to recruit the qualified personnel to fill the following vacant positions resulting from the implementation of the expansion programs taking place.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting the Branch Manager to ensure the economic and efficient administration of the Branch.
• Assisting the Branch Manager to ensure that the safety and security of all Bank assets in the Branch is maintained at all times.
• Assisting the Branch Manager in the control of overall activities of the Branch and ensuring efficient service to customers.
• Ensuring that Branch books balance.
• Responsible for scrutinizing daily overdraft registers, unpaid cheques, opened
• and closed accounts registers, telegrams registers, and last endorser's cards.
• Responsible for scrutinizing daily vouchers as laid down.
• To participate in periodic snap checks as laid down.
• Assisting the Branch Manager in inspection of books of accounts, periodically so as to keep abreast with Branch routine.
• Ensuring adequate staff rotation and training are carried out in consultation with his/her immediate subordinates.
• Ensuring that all returns and papers pertaining to the Branch are prepared and promptly submitted to relevant authorities.
• The Employee shall be responsible for ensuring proper administration of the Branch including office working tools and staff matters.
• The Employee shall be responsible for authorization of payment of cheques within the approval limits.
• To discharge any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
• Monthly bank reconciliations of suspense accounts, bank accounts, ATM's account, inter branch & bridge accounts
• Large amount transaction report on monthly basis
• Core Competencies
• Writing and reporting Analyzing
• Planning and organizing
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations Following instructions and Procedures
• Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Qualifications and Skills
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration or related professional.
• 6 years experience covering all departments of the Bank Branches.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Application,' specifically Excel,
• Word. .
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
How to Apply:
Send Applications indicating contact addresses including telephone numbers to;
The Managing Director
DCB Commercial Bank Plc
P.O Box 19798
Dar Es Salaam
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.