Job Title: Management Information System Officer (One Post)
Employer: Azania Bank Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Administer existing enterprise database system (Oracle), troubleshooting database problems and report anomalies to the seniors for corrective measures.
• Ensure that all database backups prescribed' in database backup 'procedures are adhered to.
• Monitor ATM connection status with Umoja Switch network' and attend any IT related ATM operations issue on day to day basis.
• Perform daily end user support and troubleshooting user problems in relation to applications used in the Bank
• Update operating system patches and authorized configuration changes
• Install and configure new hardware and software as per delegated authority
• Take part in running End of Day I Beginning of Day programs as per agreed timetable.
• Monitor status of bank's CCTV systems and ensuring that the bank is inforf!1ed on their current status at all the times.
• Handle users' reports requests, prepare corresponding scripts, design and publish reports as per the guidelines
• Monitor status of branches network and attend any noted anomaly promptly. For exceptional cases log them appropriately for future references and records.
• A Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science from a recognized University with at least two years working experience. Possession of one or more Certifications such as MCSE, Cisco, Oracle, SQL server plus extensive programming knowledge in web based applications will be an added advantage.
Remuneration for successful candidates
• Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How to Apply:
Send applications with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names, addresses of at least two referees, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees to;
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028