Job Title: Lecturer (2 POSTS)
Employer: Law School of Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teaching up to NTA level 8 for a Master’s Degree holders and up to NTA level 9 for PhD holders;
• Guides and supervises students in building up their practical and research projects;
• Prepare learning resources and design training exercises for students;
• Conduct consultancy and community services;
• Develop and review existing curriculum;
• Undertake individual research and participates in scientific/academic
• Prepares teaching manuals, simulations and case studies for training;
• Coaches junior teaching staff; and
• Performs any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
• Doctorate Degree in Law who is eligible for registration as a technical teacher. Or
• Master’s Degree in Law, who has a proven applicable working experience preferably in research/ consultancy of at least ten years in the industry and have published at least five consultancy/research reports of the academic and professional appreciable depth in the relevant field.
• Must be an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania, or a person who has served as a Judicial Officer, State Attorney or Legal Officer for at least five years.
Head, legal practical training
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary PHTS 10.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.