Employer: Pharm Access Foundation
Duty Station: Moshi
Application Deadline: 7th Aug 2013
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the implementation and operation of the KNCU Health Plan in Tanzania. S/he will lead a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of six people and works closely together with supporting teams of professionals within PharmAccess. PharmAccess partners with insurance companies, third party administrators and marketing agencies to deliver customized health insurance programs to selected target groups in Tanzania. The Senior Project Manager is the primary point of contact and key decision maker for the KNCU Health Plan.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Manage and further develop a fully dedicated multidisciplinary team in a complex and challenging environment;
• Manage implementation of the program, including marketing and sales, process
• administration, quality improvement and contracting of partners;
• Develop and maintain relationships with program partners and stakeholders;
• Manage budget, financial and administrative components of the program;
• Evaluate and monitor performance;
• Identify, manage and resolve program risks;
• Expand the size of the existing program.
Qualifications & Requirements
• A track record of at least 5 years documented experience in project/program management including financial management;
• Exposure to health insurance and/or other relevant health financing programs in Africa is an advantage;
• You have evidence on how to lead and stimulate a diverse group of ambitious people;
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are able to effectively interact within an environment with multiple stakeholders and people originating from different cultures;
• Documented skills in data analyses and interpretation;
• Your understanding of written and spoken English and Swahili is excellent and you are proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• You are flexible and know how to adapt to a dynamic, growing and developing organization;
• Suitable candidates will ideally have a relevant Master's degree or an MBA.
• PharmAccess offers an excellent job opportunity in a dynamic environment with good working conditions and a branch conform salary. PharmAccess has a fulltime workweek of 40 hours, a collective health insurance and offers 25 leave days a year based on a fulltime employment agreement.
How to Apply:
For more information visits us website www.pharmaccess.org