Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Planner
Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: : Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st July 2013
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement is inviting for a suitable candidate to fill in the above vacant position.
• Ensure materials and spare parts availability for all jobs; secure quantity and quality
• Set time and cost estimates for work orders to optimize resource utilization.
• Continuously update maintenance performance data and statistics, technical documentation and back-log.
• Prepare specifications for purchase of electrical equipment, service and projects equipment in coordination with procurement department.
• Develop budgets, estimating labour, material, and project costs.
• Plan, control and review activities during a shutdown period in order to minimize downtime and costs and coordinate maintenance activities with all other departments and define the maintenance master plan accordingly.
• Prepare daily plan, work orders and weekly plan and review priorities in the context of work orders and needs of other departments.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Coordinate and support all activities made using the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) module.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Good knowledge of Computer especially Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects.
• Familiar with Computerized Maintenance System-Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
• Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in a cement industry or similar industries.
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing English and Swahili languages.
How to Apply
Send applications clearly marking the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
P.O. Box 1950,
Dar es Salaam.