Job Title: Tour Guiding Tutor Grade II – 1 POST
Employer: National College of Tourism (NCT)
Duty Station: Temeke campuses
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
• Tour guiding (Temeke campus)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing Quality Training in Tour guiding Studies.
• Prepare Scheme of work, Lesson plan and notes.
• Provide Theory, Demonstration and Practical Training in the relevant subject areas.
• Conduct and support Research and Consultancy work in the area of specialization.
• Assess learner needs and supervise daily activities of students.
• Carry out Assessment including Setting, Supervising and Marking exams.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Wildlife Management from a recognized Institution.
• Candidates with working experience of at least three (3) years in the Tourism Industry will be considered as an added advantage.
Note: For Tutors Post Teaching Methodology will be considered as an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM. DAR ES SALAAM.