Employer: MIC Tanzania Limited ( TiGO )
Duty Station: Morogoro
Application Deadline: 10th August 2013
Job ID #: 541
You will ensure that the sales objectives for the regions are achieved as per the KPIs. You will be responsible to ensure correct implementation of company strategy through adequate coordination of sales and distribution channels
• Coordinate sales teams in order to comply with objectives and applying correct procedures.
• Assure correct implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
• Ensure high quality of training and coaching of the sales force both direct & indirect sales
• Design, develop and manage diverse ways of increasing the customer base, manage sales and distribution channels within the territory
• Review and analyze weekly sales of areas and assigned distributors by region. Permanent evaluation of performance.
• Periodically visit the regions in the territories, to ensure correct implementation of company’s policies and strategies.
• Assign targets to distributors and supervisors by product, and prepare reports for payments of commissions.
• Attend customer requirements of point of sales and distributors.
• University degree or equivalent, preferable Bachelor in business administration/Marketing/Business/Engineering
• 3-5 years of managerial experience with field and operation experience preferable in FMCG
How to Apply