Job Title: MFS Accountant
Employer: MIC Tanzania Limited ( TiGO )
Duty Station: Mwanza
Application Deadline: 10th August 2013
Job ID #: 784
You are responsible to support the MFS function with all Finance related activities including day to day control of bank account, General Ledger management, Accruals, reconciliations, and analysis for financial reporting and decision making.
• Post all TigoPesa revenue and direct costs amounts in the General Ledger accurately and on timely manner.
• Control General Ledger for the MFS business and ensure that that all transactions are captured timely and correctly
• Ensure that e-money is created for every cash deposit and is deleted for any cash withdrawal in the specified bank account.
• Process bill payments for the MFS partners correctly and timely as well as ensure that equivalent e-money is deleted from the MFS Platform.
• Ensure that payments to MIC Tanzania Ltd for airtime recharge, Extreme, postpaid and other packages are made timely and correctly and e-money is deleted from MFS Platform.
• Ensure that TigoPesa reconciliations as communicated from time to time are prepared timely and correctly and are reviewed, signed-off and filed properly.
• Bachelor of Commerce degree (or equivalent) majoring in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA/ACCA holder will be an added advantage.
• Financial Accounting experience of 1-2 years.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS office packages.
• Ability to produce accurate and timely information in a high dynamic work environment.
How to Apply