Job Title: Tutorial Assistant (3 Posts)
Employer: Local Government Training Institute (LGTI)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching up to NTA level 6 (Ordinary Diploma);
• Assist in conducting tutorial and practical exercises for students under close supervision;
• Prepares learning resources for tutorial exercises;
• Assist in conducting Research, under close supervision;
• Carries out Consultancy and community services under close supervision; and
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
Economics - 1 Post
• Bachelor degree in Economics with a minimum GPA of 3.5 from a recognized higher learning Institution
Law - 1 POST
• Bachelor degree in Laws with a minimum GPA of 3.5 from a recognized higher learning Institution majoring in either or both Commercial Law, Administrative Laws and Local Government Laws,
Procurement and Supplies - 1 Post
• Bachelor degree in Procurement logistics and Materials Management or Procurement and supplies Management with a minimum GPA of 3.5 from a recognized higher learning Institution
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary scale – PHTS 6.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.