Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employer: Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st July 2013
We are looking for individuals who are strategic, have strong business acumen, good communication and interpersonal skills and are able to evidence professionalism and adaptability.
Applicants are required to have two to three years previous employment in a related position.
Human Resources or Hospitality Education is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have 2 – 4 years previous 'Hospitality work experience'. Work experience in luxury hotel or lodge environment would be a bonus.
Tanzanian Citizens Only
Working knowledge of Labor laws is required
Responsibilities and Skills Required
• The Human Resources Manager has direct involvement in employee relations, recruitment and retention, employee communications, career development, Payroll and health & safety.
• Ability to read and speak and write English fluently.
• Computer Literate: (Word, Excel, and Email)
• Ability to develop and manage an Annual Financial Budget
• Excellent Administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to Multitask and prioritize
• Ability to communicate decisions and manage conflicting situations
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Sensitivity for multi-cultural environment
• "stress" resistant
• Well balanced personality & role model behavior
• Positive attitude for constant improvement (self and departmental)
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Able to handle all tasks ie: Employee discipline, Employee personal problems, meetings, encouraging and motivating team members
Please Send Cover letter, CV / resume, Leaving Cert Results to:
Human Resources Manager
Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti
P.O. Box 14321