Job Title: Head of Property Management Department
[Reference no: UPID/PMD/002] International Recruitment
Employer: UTT Projects and Infrastructure Development PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:16th Aug 2013
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise day-to-day functions of the Property Management Department as listed hereunder [but not limited to]:
• Render effective and efficient property management services to all the properties under management
• Establishes rental rate by surveying locai rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units
• Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions [wherever necessary]
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units-and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
• Any other duty assigned by the appropriate authorities from time-to-time.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualification .
• Good first and second degrees. At least one of those degrees should be in property management from a recognized University. Holders of other degrees in other fields (not property management) backed with certificates and recognizable practical experience will be considered.
• A minimum of 8 years of post-qualification work experience in property management industry or closely related fields is essential. Hands-on experience of rendering real time property management services is indeed desired. The right candidate should provide evidence of practical experience in servicing high caliber multinational and multicultural clients.
• Other criteria
• A person of good standing
• Ability to produce quality reports on time •
• Nationality does not apply, any person who believes in progressive development is encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
Send your applications in an envelope clearly marked as "Application for the post of [insert position]" at the following address:
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
UTT Projects & Infrastructure Development PLC,
Sukari House, 3rd Floor, Sokoine Drive/ Ohio Street,
P. O. Box 77783,
Dar es Salaam.