Employer: Akay HR & Allied Service Ltd.
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 5th August 2013
• Operations / Sales
• Commercial / Business Development
• Key Accounts
• Finance / People Management
• Hands-on in maintaining operational excellence, lead the response to tenders and RFQ’s, and win new clients.
• Represent the Freight Forwarding Division (Land Transportation – trucking) in GCC
• Responsible for operational execution in the key sectors – travel in-country and to group network
• Make proposals, respond to RFQ’s etc to win profitable new business
• Streamline operational processes and SOP's
• Responsible for the budget, business plan, reporting and general management of the office.
• Formulation of the overall division strategy, ensuring delivery of revenue and profit growth, and implementation of the freight management activity.
• Motivate and drive the group for achieving set targets
• Develop personal relationships with high value accounts
• Select freight operational leadership team
• Ensure KPI’s of freight operations are met for achieving productivity results
• Network with group for expanding trade lanes volumes
• Control costs in line with growth prospects
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and operational excellence
• At least 5-7 years experience at management level in freight forwarding for major multinational preferably Local clearing and forwarding, trucking and special project forwarding Logistics
• Preferably with degree in logistics related studies
• Commercial flair and a proven ability to develop new business and able to develop close relationships with key clients
• Strong leadership and motivator
• Good English communication skills
This position demands proficiency and excellent working experience.
Salary would not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
How to Apply
Please send your comprehensive CV IN PDF or MS WORD FORMAT (not testimonials) to Charles@demeter-group.com or P.O.Box 38346, Dar es Salaam.