Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 11th Aug 2013
The Engineer will initially report to the Rollout Manager to ensure the equipment in the BTS sites (BTS, Microwave, Mux, Rectifier, Aircon, Battery, Generator, Towers, and Shelters etc) is implemented on schedule and to the correct quality.
• Field Maintenance of mobile network that includes Preventive and Corrective Maintenance for all equipment related to BTS sites (BTS, Microwave, Mux, Rectifier, Aircon, Battery, Generator, Towers, and Shelters etc.)
• Under take other tasks related to Operation of the Mobile network when necessary.
• Initial Responsibilities under Rollout
• Attend Site surveys where applicable and review the Detailed Designs created from the survey.
• Perform site visits during the installation, commissioning and acceptance testing of the BTS and Transmission equipment to ensure the quality standards are adhered to.
• Regular reporting of status of all sites to the Rollout Manager.
• Participate in the Acceptance testing of BTS and Transmission equipment verifies BOQ and as built documents. Prepare Punch list for all outstanding items.
• Revisit sites for the clearance of Punch list items
Qualifications & Experiences;
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Advanced Diploma from a recognised institution.
• Experience in a similar position handling BTS, Transmission, SDH, PDH and protected loops.
• Experience of performing procedures on BTS and Transmission equipment installation, commissioning, integration and acceptance related activities.
• Several years experience in working on towers is Mandatory.
• Ability to work in challenging environment.
• High level of integrity.
• Willing and medically fit to climb towers regularly
How to Apply:
Send your applications to the Email Link above