Job Title: Executive Secretary
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline:1st Aug 2013
• Represent Director in various meeting;
• Attend meetings to record minutes;
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
• Make travel arrangements for executives;
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Write proposals and concept papers for project purpose.
• Supervise functions of the coordinators.
• Solving the departmental problems and co-operation with the executive committee in providing solution.
• Prepare and submit operational report of the organization quarterly and annually to the Director and executive committee.
• Perform all duties as determined by the Director.
Qualifications and requirements
• A university graduate;
• University students can also apply
• Interest in non-governmental issues
• Should be hard worker, confident and determinant.
• English and Swahili language fluency is a must.
• Trust worth and independent person
• Computer literate
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent through email; email@example.com, deadline to receive application and CV is 1st August 2013. Interview will be conducted on 2nd August 2013.