Job Title: Driver Grade II - 1 Post (DAR ES SALAAM)
Employer: National College of Tourism (NCT)
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving College vehicles for administration and training purposes.
• Ensuring motor vehicle and their accessories are in good condition.
• Carry out minor repair and report maintenance needs of the vehicle.
• Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools.
• Maintaining vehicle logbook and all accident records pertaining to assigned vehicle.
• Adhere to recommended service and maintenance of vehicles and/or machine.
• Making regular checks of vehicles and other machinery to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
• Responsible for safe keeping of the vehicle and tool entrusted to him/her.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience:
• Ordinary Secondary School Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili.
• Valid class “C” Driving license with Certificate of training from a recognized
• Must have undergone motor drivers course at a recognized institution and posses “Trade Test” Grade III (Mechanicals).
• Three years working experience from a reputable Organization.
• Candidates must be well behaved and disciplined.
Attractive salary in accordance with the PTSS Tutors and TGS for posts of Non - Academic Staff.
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.