Employer: Law School of Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th July 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
• Undertaking the administration of students' welfare services in the areas of accommodation, catering, health and recreation;
• Acting as advisor of the students' organization on campus;
• Supervising the general elections of the students’ organization;
• Assisting students in counseling and other administrative tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s degree in Educational Psychology or Social Work.
• At least ten years relevant work experience in a similar position.
Deputy principal, planning, finance and administration:
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution’s salary PGSS 20
How to Apply:
Send Applications to:
Public Service Recruitment
P. O. Box 63100 S. L. P 63100,
DAR ES SALAAM.