Employer: Azania Bank Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Geita
Application Deadline: 12th August 2013
Task and Responsibilities
• Receive and analyze credit applications as per bank's standard policies and procedures.
• Carry out visits to customer businesses and collaterals for proper f credit analysis.
• Prepare credit memoranda for circulation and decision making.
• Actively participate in credit and other committees to ensure efficient and effective credit operations.
• Enter in to Loan Management System approved loan facilities.
• Make timely loan repayments follow-up an all approved loan facilities under your allocated loan portfolio to proactively prevent migration of loan contracts into a deteriorating quality category.
• Raise appropriate vouchers for passing entries in to the system as per approval.
• Check appropriateness of entries made in the system and authorize accordingly.
• Identify, analyse, recommend and monitor/administer recovery measures on problem loans.
• Follow up all classified accounts and contain migration of facilities to non-performing status by recommending and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintain customer credit applications, credit files and off balance sheet items.
• Prepare and timely submit borrower's repayment schedules as per loan contracts.
• Timely follow up repayments from borrower's employers and If" immediately process received, repayments into borrower's accounts to service the loans.
• Attend to customer queries on a business mind and for the aim of maintaining good and sustainable bank-customer relationships.
• Sign documentations and Bank Cheques as per delegated authority.
• Review of all approved credit facilities to ensure that borrowers comply with pre and post disbursement terms and conditions.
• Review and classify credit portfolio in line with banks' credit policy and the Bank of Tanzania's Regulations on Management of Risk Assets.
• Prepare for review regulatory and other reports to the Bank of Tanzania, Management and the Board of Directors of the Bank.
• Actively participate in formalisation of policies of the bank especially those related to lending and implement them.
• Actively participate in preparation of strategies appropriate for credit operations.
• Proactively come up with new ideas on products and services improvement, innovations and cost reduction.
• Actively contribute in implementing the Bank's Mission and Vision of becoming a one stop financial centre.
• Adhere to Code of Conduct and observe duty of secrecy.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned from time to time by relevant authority.
• A Bachelor Degree or Advanced' Diploma in Economics, Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration with at least TWO years working experience in Banking Sector (Credit/Loans area). She/he should be computer Literate.
Remuneration for successful candidates
Attractive remuneration packages await successful candidates to the above posts as per Azania Bank Limited Salaries and Incentive Schemes as reviewed from time to time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact and that they will have to meet all costs associated with their attendance to the interviews. Please note also that successful candidates will be required to meet their relocation costs from wherever they are to new duty station.
How to Apply:
Send applications with detailed resume, copies of relevant certificates, names, addresses of at least two referees, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees to;
Azania Bank Limited,
Mawasiliano Towers, Sam Nujoma Road
P. O. BOX 32089
Dar es Salaam
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27, Fax No.: 2412028